Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Baby Canning

I wish I could take these kids of mine and can them (like tomatoes) to save for later. That way I could keep each of these beautiful stages that they reach and take them out and eat them whenever I want. (I realize that last statement sounds a little like the witch from Hansel and Gretel.) There are times when I can't wait for them to hit the next stage in their lives, thinking it'll make mine just that much more easy. But there are days when I want to keep them like they are forever and touch their baby softness and delight in each hug, kiss and toothless grin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

growing like weeds! They both definately look like each other and Mommy & Daddy! I know you are enjoying every moment, glad you have the time to savor them, they go by soo quickly.
Love ya, Jen