Friday, February 10, 2006

Sleepy teeth

There were 5 things I thought of that I wanted to tell you today. Let's see if I can remember them all.
1. Gigi slept through the night Monday and Thursday nights this week. I'm talking, slept from 8pm to 7am sleeping through the night. In her bassinet, by herself. We are feeling rested!
2. Noah's getting his 2 year molars. I've noticed he's been putting more of his hand in his mouth lately and sure enough, we have an upper left and lower right. How odd to come in on opposites sides like that.
3. Noah also has a new "baby." He's always liked to push the umbrella stroller around and lately he's taken to putting the volleyball in the stroller and walks alongside me and Gloria. We're calling him Wilson.
4. Today Noah traced my hand and his when coloring. Something he remembered Mommy doing weeks ago.
5. I knew I wouldn't remember all 5. Oh well. There'll be time later.

No comments: