Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Crafty

I am so proud of myself today. Got in the creative mood and started making Noah's costume for Halloween. He is going to be a dalmatian puppy. I've got all the spots, and the ears and the tail done, just waiting to apply everything. I think we're going to penney's to get pictures taken this weekend.
Went to the doctor's appt yesterday. Everything is moving along as planned. Nothing new really to report there. We're going to skip the next appointment and just wait for the ultrasound on the 25th. He said that at the latest, we'll schedule to be induced on the 8th. All in all I feel pretty good. I'm still ready, but this one has been much better overall.
Noah is as cute as ever. I think he might be catching on that something's going on with Mommy. He lifts my shirt and gives my belly kisses. Of course, he's still going to be in a real big shock when I bring Gloria home.
More news on the possibility of working from home to come real soon I hope...

No comments: