Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Animal Farm

Today our playgroup went to a place called Uncle Donald's Farm. I'll have some pictures to share later, I just wanted to remember everything they had there. It's a great little farm with lots and lots of animals to see. We saw Roosters, Chickens, Bunnies, Owls, Ducks, a Coyote, a Panther, Deer, Turkeys, Goats, Cows, Pigs, Horses, Donkeys. We got to take a hay ride and were able to feed the cows. We also saw llamas and ostriches out in the pasture. It was a very nice day and Noah seemed to have a lot of fun. We even got to feed a kid (baby goat) but Noah was a bit timid and a little afraid of being too close to some of the animals. He had no problem of course with giving me hay or corn to feed them however! The Roosters (there were quite a few) also scared Gloria at first with their loud and persistent Cock a Doodle Doo!

Here's some info about our playgroup since I haven't mentioned them before. I met some ladies at the library and we started getting together with our kids. There's Kathy and her son Ryan, who just turned 3. Christie and Viktor, who is very close to Noah's age, and Leslee and Eric who I knew from the theatre. All boys interestingly enough.

And, one more random note. I started a myspace space just for me. This area is about the kids and our family.

No comments: